Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What INSPIRES You?

                Of all the questions we pose to ourselves everyday, I am pretty sure that MOST People don’t ask themselves this.  People spend most of their days focused on basic questions.  Questions like, “Which route to work has less traffic?”  “What should I make for dinner?” “Do I look good in these jeans?”

                The smaller questions we pose to ourselves daily are a major part of our ability to function in society and they often can form how we process information about ourselves and our environment.

                The problem is that when we focus on basic information and feelings we can often forget to question who we are right now, and who we want to be in the future.
                Ask Yourself, how often do you REALLY CONSIDER what your inspiration is.  The answer should come from deep inside yourself.  A comprehensive answer to what inspires you requires contemplation and the ability to draw your answers from deep within your heart.

                Some things that inspire you are obvious, like friends and family or something beautiful in nature.  These are great, but the more you can identify what inspires you the more you can draw on those emotions in times of need.

                I am inspired by my family and friends.  My mother is filled with SO MUCH LOVE and KINDNESS she inspires me.  My Best Friend is a FIGHTER in the face of a deadly illness, he has survived and thrived since the 90’s.  My father and his fiancé Susan have a vision to Heal the World with Love and Accountability, and I share that vision.

               These people are obvious answers to who inspires me, but this neglects the question, WHAT INSPIRES ME.  The WHAT is so important because you can’t live your life through or for other people.  It is YOU who must walk your path and at sometimes you may be alone.  What will keep you inspired and moving forward when you are alone?

                Some of my personal inspirations are very simple.  I Love Cloud formations, they make my heart smile.  I LOVE when my dogs get SO EXCITED to see me that they run around in circles so fast I can hardly see them.  I LOVE the feeling I get from hiking, it can be painful during the workout, but the beautiful nature I see and the pride upon completion is AMAZING.
             
                 These are just some of the people, places, and things that Inspire Me.  What things Inspire You?  Write a list, keep it handy if necessary then when life starts to get you down take out “Your Inspirations” and draw them into your heart.

To The Universe

Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment