Thursday, May 23, 2013

Blow Me Down...I'll Get Right Back Up!!!

                Catchy title don’t you think?  Usually I write first, then come up with a title but I am trying something new today.  I try to write about things that are going on in my life on each day.  In the past few days my mood has been blowing hot and cold, just like the VERY WINDY day outside
                I was cheerful then grumpy, anxious then calm, angry then happy just to name a few of the emotions I experienced all in the same day.  The emotions I experienced made me feel off balance and ready to hide away.  Thankfully my “old self” isn’t in control anymore.  She likes to come back and visit, but I have the tools to “put her in her place.”

                I had to put my “old self” in check because if I didn’t I would have allowed myself to snuggle up, turn on the TV and delay the start to my morning.  That wouldn’t be good because then I would have to get motivated to start working all over again.  Better to just get up and start the day.

                Now I have one “good decision” under my belt and that is a decision I made from a place within myself that is filled with “LOVE.”  As my day progresses if negativity or tough choices come my way I can remember my first “good decision” and use that as fuel to stay on track.

                Every day is different.  Some days I have to “work” harder to stay on track and focus more on making positive decisions and operating from “love” not “fear.”  My job is to keep moving and keep working.  I must acknowledge the “good” things, and “Learn From” then “Let Go Of” the negative things.  The more I practice this, the better I get at it.

                What “good decisions” can you make this morning that you can carry with you throughout your day?

To The Universe

Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment