Friday, May 24, 2013

Expect Action...Not Perfection!!!

Expect Action…Not Perfection!!!  For publication 5-24- 2013      REPRINT OF It’s one thing to Expect Excellence, It’s Another to Require Perfection. No One is Perfect!!! From 1-14-2013

                Good Morning Universe, I need your help.  I need to let go of some negativity.  I have been a preoccupied by aspects of my “old self” more over the past few weeks, namely anxiety.  I seem to spend more time worrying about things like money, food, other people’s behavior, and just plain Fearful thoughts.  I have been trying to pinpoint everything thing that could be causing my shift in perspective.  What I have come to realize is that I am trying to blame my circumstances, instead of trying to work on solutions and positivity.

                It is such a fine line between expecting perfection and being encouraged to stay on track.  When you inflict guilt on yourself or others because you are unhappy or disappointed, that is not LOVE.  How do you encourage accountability in yourself and in others, while remembering that we are ALL HUMAN.  We ALL make mistakes, We All have memory lapses, and We All experience Fear.

                It is my responsibility to work harder to “stay on top” of things, but it is also my responsibility to “let go” of the small stuff.  My old self wants to dwell in negativity and anger, but I KNOW that won’t help me or anyone else.  Sometimes things just happen, sometimes people just forget.  Sometimes we have to remember that when you criticize yourself or others it isn’t always coming from a desire to encourage growth, we are just upset.

                It is now my job to “let go” of this negativity and move on, it may be easy or it may be difficult, but letting go of my negativity must be done.  It is also my responsibility to work harder to stay on top of things better.  I will congratulate my successes, then learn from and discard my failures.

                Remember to temper your thoughts and words with Understanding and Love.  Remember that each of us makes mistakes, and we don’t need to dwell on Every Mistake made by ourselves or others.  Don’t be too critical.

To The Universe

Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment