Monday, May 27, 2013

How is 2013 shaping up for YOU???

                Good Morning All.  The question I posed in today blog title isn’t just for me, if you’re reading this I am talking to you too.  We are nearing the halfway point of 2013 and I have been contemplating my New Years Resolutions, or as I refer to them…my New Years Intentions.

                In January I wrote about setting intentions for 2013 and about using LOVE not FEAR to create and cultivate those goals and intentions.  Now I want to talk about turning our intentions into our reality.  It’s great to think about what you want to cultivate in your life this year, but if you never go past thinking, desiring, or planning and into ACTION what’s the point.

                A few months into the New Year is when the work really begins to go from intention into HABIT.  All your resolutions, goals, and intentions are waiting for you. Are you taking action?  I AM.

                I am still eating healthier, I am still exercising, I am still writing, I am still focused.  Even better I am MORE EXCITED and MORE COMMITTED to my goals and the “Action” steps needed to get there than I was on New Years Day!!!

                For those of you that haven’t moved past your intentions into ACTION, don’t fret.  It is never too late to start, every day is a new opportunity to make your future brighter.  Remember that apathy will only keep you living in FEAR.

                Don’t concern yourself as much with the “end point” of your journey, concern yourself with each step it will take to get there.  Step out into your future.  Walk your path with LOVE in your heart, and marvel at the GREATNESS that you will be presented with.

To The Universe
Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment