Monday, May 6, 2013

Make Time for Family


                Good Morning Universe, it’s been a nice weekend.  I have learned a lot about myself and the things that bring me joy and comfort.  What brings me Joy and Comfort you may ask, it’s my family. 

                Most of my family (my mother, brother, best friend, etc.) are still in Sacramento and I miss them more than words can express.  Though, I have my Father, Susan, and other friends that I have been blessed to get to know since I have moved to Vegas. 

                Up until a little over a month ago I spent a significant amount of time with my Father and Susan.   That’s to be expected since I live right next door to them and also work with them.  Recently it seems that I have spent less time with them due to injury, other work commitments, and various other circumstances.

                At first it wasn’t a big deal to spend time alone or with my roommate, it was new and a little freeing.  The problem is that I really have missed family time.  My close family here in Vegas keeps me motivated, positive, accountable, and most importantly they make me feel LOVED.

                Last week I shared some struggles I have been having with a desire to use food and a desire to smoke.  I was able to share these struggles with my family/support system, and it felt good.  Today I realize that I need more than sharing, I need quality time with a positive and loving support system to keep me on track.

                Who makes up your support system?  Who holds you accountable to your dreams and goals?  Who are your true friends and family?  If you have never considered these questions it might be a good idea to consider them now.  Surround yourself with as much Love, Positivity, and Support that you can and see what happens next.
To The Universe

Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment