Friday, May 31, 2013

What do you Feed Your Body and Soul?


                Good morning Friday, I am glad to see you.  I think I am glad to see the start to a new week because it means an end to last week.  Last week wasn’t all bad, just a few days.  I did not feel well the past few days.  I have been tired, grumpy, my body felt bad, and emotionally I just felt off.  It was like a trifecta of bad feelings that cultivated to make a few rough days for me.

                We all have bad days, but I realized that I needed to know what made me feel so bad.  If it was just an average sickness like the flu, a cough or hormones that would be easy to understand, but with The Trifecta I needed to know the causes.  If I knew the cause then I can try to avoid those bad feelings and actions next time.

                Trying to find the cause of our emotional and physical state of mind is important.  This is part of The Work and The Practice we need in order to grow.  If we never try to understand our Negativity we can never learn how to work through it and spend the Majority of our lives in LOVE.

                This is what my self-reflection about this past week has led me to realize.  I was feeling crappy because I didn’t sleep well.   I can remedy that by focusing back on my regular sleep schedule.  I was feeling crappy because I overate over the weekend.  I can remedy that by paying more attention to my diet when I get busy or celebrate.

                 I was feeling crappy from guilt.  I had indulged and it led to a tummy ache, then I let my guilt toy with my emotions.  What I should’ve done is recognize where I went wrong then forgiven myself.  Holding onto negativity can spread from your mind into your body, and Trust Me that feels doubly crappy.

                What you put in to your body and your soul is often what you get back.  If you feed yourself positivity and healthy affirmations, that’s what you get back.  What are YOU Feeding Your Body and Soul?

To The Universe
Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment