Monday, November 5, 2012

The Universe has MOVED ME


Today The Universe wasn’t simply “guiding” me, or “nudging” me towards my path, it physically “MOVED” me!!!  When I say “moved,” I am not referring to movements which other people can see, I was “moved” in my Spirit, in my Soul, and in my Mind.

You probably want to know what it is that has “moved” me so deeply and for this I need to give you a little backstory.  I will try to keep it “short” and “sweet”.

I have always known that graduating college was something I wanted.  In high school I wanted to be a doctor, but soon decided that Nursing was more suited to my timeframe and budget.  Sadly, because of my past history with drug abuse and an arrest I am unable to become a Registered Nurse.

I have always wanted to be in the medical field and decided to become a Drug and Alcohol counselor.  My local Community College offered an Associate’s Degree program in this field, and this was my educational goal earlier this year.  I was then struck ill with pneumonia in April and my school status was into question.

The Universe was about to “change” my goal into something BIGGER, but before the clarity I received today I would have to step out in FAITH.  I have done what was required of me, I have been able to quiet my mind and be guided by The Universe. 

I have persevered through the doubt and anxiety that comes with big life changes.  Now I am being rewarded with the most “positive” and “definite” feeling that completing my college degree is not only possible, but WILL HAPPEN.

I am now blessed with the knowledge that getting back in to school is something I not only want, but something I need.  Though today I realized that I don’t just want an AA degree, I want my Master’s Degree and IT IS within my grasp. 

I can SEE myself walking across a stage and receiving my college degree and I can FEEL how wonderful and fulfilling it will be.  I KNOW that getting back in school will bring me a sense of peace, direction, and happiness that I have recently been lacking.  I haven’t been this sure about my future in a long time, and it FEELS GREAT.

To The Universe

Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment