Tuesday, November 6, 2012

FRUSTRATION....We All Get It!!!

Ugh….This morning is not going my way and it’s pissing me off.  WOW, that felt so good to say out loud.  In recent months my circumstances have led me to feel the need to conceal my feelings if they aren’t positive.  I have been living in a new city and living with family members I’m not that comfortable around, yet.  But I’m telling you, it’s important not to keep negativity bundled up inside.

I have kept a lot of things to myself recently, that I really should have been sharing.  What happens when I keep everything to myself isn’t pretty.  I get sad, mad, angry, and unable to communicate efficiently.  I have spent a large portion of my life pretending.  I pretend I’m the happy one, I pretend I’m not bothered, I pretend I don’t want emotional support.

Pretending has brought me nothing but more distress.  I have been so worried how other people may react to my emotional needs, and so afraid of negative words and rejection, I have become a “slave” to my emotions.  I have let my emotions take control of my happiness.  I am So Done with that.

I have been trying to load all my blogs into a different format, and with photos, for the past couple days.  I have reformatted them so they all look alike, and this morning when I was determined to upload ALL my blogs, my internet is not cooperating.  I’m upset, I’m frustrated, and I kinda feel like giving up.  But there’s a lot of power in admitting ALL your emotions, even the bad.

Once I admitted how frustrated I am with my computer, the internet, and trying to learn new programs, I was able to step back and say “STOP.”  Stop working on what your doing, NOW, before your frustration makes you completely useless and ruins your entire day.

Now, that I gave myself permission to “STOP”, my frustration and emotions are calming.  I don’t feel like I am losing control, I feel calm, and happy.  I have to allow myself these moments of negativity, if I deny that I feel these things I will NEVER learn how to control them.  I must embrace ALL my emotions, my emotions Are Me, and I am Happy with Me.

To The Universe

Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment