Friday, November 30, 2012

Love Will Propel You to NEW HEIGHTS!!!

                Good Morning Universe!!!  I just climbed a mountain!!!  Really I did, it’s not a metaphor.  Technically it was more like incline hiking, then vertically climbing up the side of a mountain.  No matter what you call it, it was a HUGE deal for me.  It’s called Lone Mountain, and I made it All The Way to the TOP.

                I didn’t do it alone, I had the support and encouragement of friends.  They love to hike and climb, and made an outta shape newcomer like me, feel great.  I had to take a few breaks on the way up, but the view from the top was PERFECT.

                When we got started I didn’t believe I would make it all the way to the top, though my companions did.  I would like to give a special thanks to my little encouraging angel, Cory.  You really know how to inspire someone, and the belief you had in my ability came directly from your heart.

                When you believe in yourself, that’s pure Love.  When you believe in others, that’s pure Love.  I believe pure Love will change the world.  If a Big Girl like me can hike to the top of a mountain, ANYTHING is Possible.  You just have to believe. 

                Once you have belief (aka faith) in yourself, you can reach great heights.  Once you have reached the summit of your life, you can look around and help others do the same.  I am a little sore, but I CAN’T WAIT to do it all over again.

To The Universe
Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment