Thursday, November 22, 2012

It’s TURKEY DAY!!!


    Yummy!!!  Today is the day that belts all across the country will be stretched in appreciation of deliciousness.  In anticipation I will not be wearing a belt, or ANYTHING too tight.  LOL.

     I was up before dawn, I am not sure if it’s because I am really anticipating our Thanksgiving celebration or if my body just had enough sleep.  Either way, I am still filled with Happiness, Excitement, Love, and Gratitude.

     I want to take a moment to send best wishes and blessings to those people who are struggling at this time of year.  Today I am SO FILLED with Happiness and Gratitude, but that was not always the case.  I TOO, have spent holidays wallowing in sadness and unable to see a bright future for myself. 

     I give THANKS today that I have come through the dark part of my life.  I give THANKS today that I have family and friends to celebrate with.  I give THANKS today for all the people who will find their way to happiness in the upcoming year.  I give ENCOURAGEMENT to those people who are lost, and say to you, Never Give Up, Find Something Special, find something to Give Thanks for TODAY.

     Let us remember that we are ALL part of the Human Family.  Let us give thanks for the people and experiences we have been given in our lives, no matter how BIG or small.  Be Kind, Be Happy, Be Grateful, and BE LOVE!!!

Happy Thanksgiving
To The Universe
LOVE BRANDY

No comments:

Post a Comment