Thursday, November 29, 2012

Nurture Love and IT WILL GROW!!!


                Good Morning Universe!!!  I want to have MORE LOVE in my life.  Honestly, who doesn’t want more love, and since love is limitless having more LOVE is Completely possible. 

                The first step for me to be able to experience more Love is to Acknowledge all the Love and Blessings I have now.  When I look for Love that I already have, within me, and around me, I always find some.
 
                Occasionally it’s more difficult for me to see the Love that I am blessed with, but that’s normal, or at least I believe it is.  I am human after all, and humans are filled with All Sorts of different emotions.  Not all of our emotions are good, but they are all a blessing of humanity.

                The “blessing” of our emotions is that they teach us, they fill us with purpose, they make us individuals who also have a group consciousness.  Our emotions are what make us individuals, they give us purpose, and a desire for community.

                If we want to live a life filled with Love, we can’t deny the negative.  If we are in denial it is impossible to TRULY work through the Negative feelings and actions we experience.  Through acknowledging the Fearful and Negative things in our lives, we can LEARN to work through them and Grow from them.

                The best way to Work Through the Fear is to practice LOVE.  Yes, Love needs to be practiced.  It is only by practicing Love in times of Fear, Sadness, Jealousy, and other negative emotions that we can Grow in our capacity to Give and Receive LOVE.

                Let’s ALL work on Love Today.  Don’t put it off until tomorrow, you can start small.  Try a quick smile at yourself in the mirror.  Try saying something positive about yourself, at least once a day, and SAY IT OUT LOUD!!! 

                Once you’ve started with yourself, give that Love to others.  Try a quick smile to a stranger.  Try saying something Nice to a stranger, for no particular reason at all.  Try a random act of kindness and see what comes back to you.  I’m betting if you keep giving yourself and others LOVE, that’s EXACTLY what will Come Back To You.

To The Universe
LOVE BRANDY

No comments:

Post a Comment