Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I LOVE the Long Days of Summer!!!


                It’s Here…Spring Time and soon to follow it will be Summer.  Last month we had to set our clocks forward by an hour, and what a difference that makes.  The days are longer and it’s no longer dark outside at dinner time.

                I have noticed a few things about my schedule since the time change.  First off, the more sun that comes in my windows during the evening the happier it makes me.  Secondly I have noticed a lot more birds in my backyard and it cheers me up regularly. 

                I get to open up my doors and let the wonderful breeze sweep through my apartment ALL DAY.  I have been focused on appreciating the BEAUTIFUL and MILD weather here in Vegas while it lasts.  I know soon enough it will be SUPER HOT and I won’t be able to leave the doors open all day.

                Every season brings with it new and wonderful things.  Spring is all about blooming…New Life and a great warm up after winter.  Summer has it’s benefits especially if you are a Sun Worshipper or depending on where you live, summer has a great climate.  Here in Vegas Summer is Brutally Hot, but I can still appreciate the Sunny Weather…Especially because we live in a time where we have AIR CONDITIONING.

                Once the high temperatures of summer pass by it’s time to shed the leaves and FALL!!!  Mild temperatures, great skies, and a time to get prepped for winter.  Plus the milder temps make outdoors activities AWESOME Again!!!

                Winter has the BEST HOLIDAYS.   Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years are my favorites.  Winter is also a great time for cloud formations, nature’s awesome beauty and power at its finest.  No matter what season there is something to look forward too.  How Lucky Are We?  No matter where you live it’s important to appreciate nature and it’s Beautiful Seasons.

To The Universe
Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment