Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Light up the Darkness with LOVE!!!


“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” -Martin Luther King, Jr.

                How many times in our lives have we felt surrounded by darkness and negativity?  I am pretty sure that everyone has experienced this at some point in their lives.

                As we walk through our lives we are confronted with many different situations, people, and emotions that can cause us to feel like we have “stepped into darkness.”  Personally I lived many years surrounded by darkness.

                I have been a drug addict and a felon.  I have suffered with mental disorders such as depression and anxiety.  I have physically hurt myself because I felt I deserved it or because I had become numb.  I know a lot about living in darkness, and I know how difficult it can be to pull yourself out of it.

               One of the main reasons I lived SO LONG in Darkness was fear.  I was afraid to try for something better, I was afraid to feel worse, and I was afraid I didn’t deserve the happiness and light other people had in their lives…..I WAS WRONG!!!

                Everyone deserves happiness, everyone deserves to feel surrounded by Light and Love, and everyone deserves to not be tormented by FEAR.  Over the past year I have Truly Discovered the cure for darkness and fear… It’s Love.  Today I am So Happy and So Filled with LOVE!!!
 
                It seems such a simple remedy to the negativity that confronts us every day, but I acknowledge that it can be difficult to Operate from Love.  The more you practice using the power of Love and Light the easier it will become.  What do you have to lose?  Nothing but the negativity of darkness and fear, I think it’s worth a shot!!!

                What is at least one positive thing you can do TODAY to help you live in the light?  What is at least one thing you are grateful for right now, no matter how big or small?  What is at least one thing you LOVE about yourself right now?  Ask yourself these questions daily.  Keep working towards filling your life with LOVE!!!

To The Universe
Love Brandy 

No comments:

Post a Comment