Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Boredom Happens!!!


            Is boredom normal?  Is boredom negative?  Many times when I am feeling down it’s not just because I’m sad, a lot of times I’m just bored.  Boredom is something that I have been experiencing more recently.  

           The thing is that I wasn’t busier before, I think I just didn’t care.  I didn’t want to have things to do, or people to be with.  I was so comfortable in my apathy that I didn’t realizing how bored I was.  I didn’t even realize how unhappy I was.

            Have you ever heard someone say, you don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone.  I always assumed that was in reference to something good that you had which you lost.  I know that sometimes the opposite is true.  I think sometimes you don’t realize how sad or apathetic you have been, until you find happiness.

            I have started to find so much happiness.  I don’t want to sleep all day, or watch TV all day, or be alone all the time.  I want so much more, and for the first time in my life those kind of desires don’t scare me.  I used to be frightened to really want something, because I was sure if I didn’t get it I would be sad.  I realize today that those thoughts were just fear trying to control my life.

           When I allowed my life to be ruled by fear I stopped really dreaming, hoping, and expecting good things in my life.  Today I still get bored, the difference is that every day I have more positive feelings and emotions in my life to replace the boredom and fear.  
           
            I look forward to tomorrow.  I don’t want to stay in bed all day.  I WANT TO LIVE LIFE.  I know I will continue to be happier with every moment.  Love and Happiness is abundant and I want my share.

To The Universe
Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment