Friday, April 5, 2013

Some words you should NEVER use!!!


                How many people realize the immense power contained in our most common words.   I have found that the word Never has such a great and often destructive power over our lives.  Never can ruin our hopes and dreams, it can tell us how to live our lives, and it can ruin our self-esteem.

                I didn’t realize that this one word was holding me back from happiness.  As long as the word Never constantly crossed my lips I would Never see my dreams into fruition.  Never was one of the most common words in my vocabulary, and it held true in my life.  I believed in Never with all my heart, and guess what, I Never found my happiness.  

                Today my constant Never thoughts are in mostly in the past, but I must remember to keep an eye out for Never.  If I am not vigilant and working with the Universe on my path, Never will slither back into my brain like a serpent.  

                When you say “Never” you are giving it power because you are focusing on it.  Now that you are focused on Never having what you want, that is exactly what the Universe is going give you.  Concentrating on the “Never” in your life is actually bringing more of that to you.

                Reversing your attitude of “Never” is simple but takes practice.  Every time you feel that you are Never going to have what you want and need, Stop.  Take the thought captive and substitute the Never for something like, ALWAYS.  

                When we stop saying NEVER all the time we can focus on Always.  ALWAYS be happy, Always be prosperous, Always love yourself, and you can ALWAYS have all the things you want and need.  Don’t let your negative thoughts overrun your common sense.  We all know that you should……Never Say Never.

To The Universe
Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment