Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Gratitude...It's Important!!!


                Are you grateful?  Do you realize how important gratitude is in your life?  I can say that today I am more grateful for all the things in my life then I have ever been.  This does not mean that I have lots of “things”, it means I realize the importance of what I have and I am not giving importance to what I don’t have. 

                Basically I appreciate whatever I have and realize that if I obsess about the things I want, and don’t have, they won’t ever come.  You have to appreciate what you have to show the Universe that you are ready for more.  When you appreciate what you have, not just physical possessions, but emotions, people, even the oxygen you breathe, you are showing gratitude.  You are coming from a place of love and abundance, not from a place of fear and lack.

                If you want to manifest wonderful things in your life, practice appreciating what you have now.  Try to realize that you can appreciate some of the things you may think are negative in your life.  If you can take something negative and twist it around to envision how it can make you a stronger better person, you will manifest that change. 

                You don’t have to know exactly how to change the negative to positive, though you MUST believe that it will change for the better.  Trust in the Universe, because it’s not out to get you.  The Universe isn’t trying to make your life worse.
 
                The Universe inherently wants to give you what you want and need.  The only thing the Universe asks in return for this loving generosity, is belief.  What can you BELIEVE in today?  Don’t hope for it, KNOW it will be yours.  Now sit back, with patience, and watch the amazing workings of the Universe.

To The Universe
Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment