Friday, April 26, 2013

When You Are at Rock Bottom...Build a Solid Foundation!!!


            “It’s places like rock bottom where we have the incredible power of choice.  Do we give up, or do we, as JK Rowling suggests, use rock bottom as solid foundation to build on.”   Vivek Wagel

            I don’t always quote other people in my blogs that is until I read this quote by Vivek Wagel.  Until recently I often felt that my past was dragging me down.  I felt like my mistakes would continue to negatively impact my life forever.  I was unable to see how I could Truly use my past to make my future better.  My vision was clouded by pain and regret. 

                Recently I have realized that dwelling only on the negative of my past, was just bringing more negativity into my present.  If I allowed myself to continue being surrounded by all those negative thoughts, how could I ever manifest a positive future.

            Today I envision a future filled with possibility, happiness, prosperity, and love.  More than that I have begun to forgive myself for the mistakes of my past.  Through my work with The Elevate Institute I have been blessed with hope, belief, and being. 

                The hope I feel is not just “hoping for the best”, because that isn’t how to attract the things I want in my life.  The hope I am talking about is the positive basis for my emotions, it’s my solid foundation for the future.
 
                When my emotions come from a positive place it’s possible for me to believe that I will have the future I envision.  With that belief in my future I KNOW that the Universe will put those beliefs into being.  My future is my own, it’s beautiful, and I’m building it every day.

To The Universe
Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment