Sunday, March 31, 2013

Holidays Make Memories!!!



                What a BEAUTIFUL HOLIDAY!!!   What I meant to say is GOOD MORNING Easter, May we bring the Holiday Spirit with us ALWAYS!!!   I was laughing, and LOVING the Holiday experience ALL DAY.
                We made so many great memories, and we aren’t even done yet.  I have one more memory I want to remember, a great meal with my.  It hasn’t been a tradition for me to spend time with anyone other than my mother, but I am still grateful.  Unfortunately my Mother isn’t here with me today, because she is still in Sacramento, her Holiday Spirit is with me.  I LOVE YOU MOM!!!

                One of the greatest moments yesterday was given to me by my future step mother, Susan.  Susan is an AWESOME cook.  She makes wonderful food and many delicious healthy recipes, her kitchen skills are Legendary.  I was not only blessed with a wonderful meal, but wonderful memories.  Thank You Dad and Susan, it was a GREAT Easter Sunday.

                She put on an apron and was READY to GO!!!    I am blessed to be able to share my Holiday Traditions with my new friends and family.  I am blessed to give and receive LOVE at this wonderful time of year.  I will continue to share the LOVE I have in my heart with others, not just at the holidays, but ALL YEAR ROUND.

To The Universe
LOVE BRANDY

No comments:

Post a Comment