Wednesday, September 19, 2012

We Are All Connected


               It is strange what can inspire us and cause a visceral reaction, one that we may not even be sure  of where it came from.  I just watched a clip of an upcoming movie called, “The Cloud Atlas.”  I don’t know anything about this film project, or if it is any good.  What I do know is that it inspired me.

               I am confused about the storyline, but what I got from the trailer was that this film would follow different people through different times (past, present, future), even through different identities.  This concept, though complicated, got me thinking about circumstance.

               How many times in our lives have we wished we were someone else, I know I have done this many times.  I never stopped to wonder if I wanted to BE Someone else, or if I just wanted to be me but with different circumstances.

               Today I know that I don’t want to BE Someone else, but in my past I did.  I realize that wanting someone else’s life isn’t healthy, and truth be told it could never fulfill me. 

               As I grow within The Universe I see that by desiring someone else’s life over my own, the only thing I am doing is De-Valuing myself.  Who I Am is a direct result of my experiences in life.  Who I Am is how I react to, interpret, and learn from the experiences and circumstances I go through.

               I realize that “someone else’s” life could not bring me the happiness and fulfillment I desire.  The only way to have the life I want is to create it.  Envy will never bring about my perfect life, because what I want, No One Else can create.  I am the Creator of my Universe, I am the Originator of my Happiness, I am worthy and capable of living my Dreams.  I Love Me.

To The Universe

Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment