Monday, September 10, 2012

I'm Elevating My Life


Monday September 10th, 2012

               Good Morning Universe, I am grateful because I am sleeping well.  For those of you who don’t understand my greeting today, let me explain.  I have been suffering with insomnia for almost 10 years.  It started in my late 20’s and has ruled my nightly patterns since.

               I was also suffering with severe anxiety, depression, and cutting episodes for which I was receiving medical treatment.  My psychiatric diagnosis were intertwined and most of the past decade I was under the care of a psychiatrist.  My doctor would prescribe different medications which would include pills to help me sleep.

               Earlier this year my father began encouraging me to learn about the Law of Attraction.  He sent me a copy of “The Secret” and that is when I was introduced to the concept of “The Universe” and The Law of Attraction.  Even with this information I was still hesitant.

My father also shared with me that he had started a group called “The Elevate Institute” in which he hoped to share his message about using “The Seven Keys” to Elevate people’s lives.  More information about the Seven Keys and The Elevate Institute can be found at The Seven Keys - The Elevate Institute

               I was hesitant and didn’t want to consider change or anything that required a true emotional investment.  I didn’t want to face my past, think about my future, or work on myself.  Thankfully my father was insistent and continued to encourage change.  He also invited me to move to Las Vegas to work with him and The Elevate Institute.  I took that leap and I am developing a life I never imagined.

               One of the first things we spoke about was trying to stop relying on medications to help me sleep.  Honestly I didn’t sleep very well with the medications anyways.  I was scared, nervous, and doubtful, but I tried. 

Today I sleep better than I have in years, and I don’t need sleeping pills.  I still don’t “sleep like a rock” but I am truly grateful for the improvement.  The best part is that I KNOW it will only get better.  I Believe that my sleep will continue to improve, therefore it will.  

What a beautiful morning it is.  What a beautiful life it is.  I am FILLED with GRATITUDE.  Can you find something to be grateful for?   Do you truly believe that change is good?  Can you take a step towards the future of your dreams?

To The Universe

Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment