Monday, September 24, 2012

Building Your Future Today


               This morning I was thinking about my future, I was deep in thought about when I could say my future was now.  I wanted to know when I would have my perfect relationship, my own home, my perfect job, and when would I be travelling the globe.  That is when I realized the future is never now.  The future is my dreams, my actions, my expectations, and my reward for living the life that the Universe wants me to.

               I know that I am building my future with my thoughts and actions today.  I also know that the Universe requires my patience and belief before I can manifest everything I want and need. 

               Many times in my past I would “want” things and whether I worked for them or not, I felt slighted when they didn’t work out.  I wanted to have more money, more a career, stability, and love.  When these things didn’t appear for me I just became apathetic about “wishing”. 

               The thing I realize is that “wishing” doesn’t work.  Apathy and Negativity will not bring about positive results, and we just need a little faith in the Universe.  When we have faith, not necessarily faith from a religious aspect, just faith in life and in the Universe that’s when great things manifest.

               Now I rarely wish for more money, more love, more happiness, and more forgiveness.  I work with the Law of Attraction to manifest more specific desires that will bring about the feelings I want to experience in life.  I start from a positive place, I try to forget my past addictions, pain, and guilt in order to live from heart.

               When I live from my heart and stop “wishing” for everything to be perfect, that is when I can concentrate on what I truly want.  I can allow the Universe to speak to me and guide me to the wonderful life I deserve.  My future won’t look just like I picture it today, it will be even better.  I love myself, my life, and the people I surround myself with.  I am grateful for everything I have and KNOW that I have so much more to come in my life.
To The Universe
Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment