Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Working for Change

Wednesday October 3, 2012
Change has become one of my favorite words. Just a year ago I was afraid of change, yet I had intense desire to have changes in my life. I realize that I wanted a different life, but didn’t want to do the work required to make those changes possible.
I wanted a positive change in my finances, I wanted positive changes in my personal relationships, and I wanted to change in how I felt inside. I felt that life was unfair because the changes I desired weren’t happening for me. The thing I realize today is that I wanted change, without working for it.
Change that you don’t put any effort towards isn’t that valuable. If we get everything we want then we forget to be appreciative, even moreso we forget to put in the work. Of course I believe good things can just happen, but to ensure positive events in our lives we have to work.
It’s not just regular employment that I am referring to. It is important to work in order to be able to financially support ourselves and our families. Though we must work towards other things, things like positive relationships with others, a positive emotional state, and positive dreams and life plans.
When we know what we want and are willing to put in the physical and mental work in order to accomplish it, that is when we are working with “The Universe” instead of against it. When we are clear on the changes we desire in our lives, then the Universe can guide us towards the path which will manifest those changes.
Do you know what changes you need to make to accomplish your goals? Are you willing to put in the work needed to enact change in your life? Do you realize that positive and negative change is part of life, and how we deal with those changes is what shapes our lives?
To The Universe
Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment