Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The More You Do, The Easier It Is

Happy Tuesday to All….I want to share how wonderful it feels to contribute.  I am not just talking about contributing money to charity or volunteering, though both of those are important and can bring great feelings.  I am talking about any contribution.  You can contribute to society with positive actions, empathy, kindness, intelligence, and benevolence or you can contribute time and effort to the betterment of yourself.

Today I am contributing my words for the blog I write, I am contributing my time and past experience to researching and writing content for a program aimed at helping people quit smoking.  I am also contributing time to physical exercise, which technically I am contributing to only myself, but with my improved health I will have more to contribute to others.

I feel like I have worth, I have knowledge that others can benefit from, I am not invisible, I am needed.  Worth is a feeling that I will admit sometimes evades me, but every day I build a little more self-worth and contribute a little more “worth” to others.

I have found that the more effort I put towards feeling worthy of myself I automatically feel more worthy in society.  I know that even if I don’t interact with others regularly, the worth I’m building within myself can only result in positivity being put out into The Universe.

Every day I wake up and decide if I am going to put in “the work” to make today better then yesterday.  I admit sometimes I fail, I have experienced days when I have done barely anything, but I have days when I contribute enormous amounts of positive actions and thoughts.  No one is perfect, Every day is a new opportunity to take strides forward.  The More You Do, The Easier It Is.

To The Universe

Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment