Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Commit to Fit


Tuesday October 2nd 2012

               I have been thinking about change a lot lately.  It’s not massive change that has been on my mind lately, more like daily changes.  The kind of changes you don’t always even know you are making until you wake up one day and feel different.

               The change I am noticing in myself is in my fitness.  I have often made small changes in accordance with my desire to change my health and body size.  The difference this time is my commitment.  I don’t have to MAKE myself exercise and be more aware of what I eat, I want to.

               It’s my increased desire for change that makes the commitment so much easier.  One of the greatest things about The Universe is that once you step out in faith your path becomes clearer.  I can envision myself in a year, and I like what I see.  I am healthy, happy, and in great physical shape.  This is how I will manifest my life, one step at a time.

               I am thankful for my life today.  I am thankful for what my life will look like in the future.  I operate from an attitude of gratitude, and that is how I will manifest my life.  There is no room for negativity, because that takes up valuable space in my plan for an awesome life.  What negativity can you get rid of to make space for your Awesome Life?

To The Universe

Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment