Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I’m Flying High (In an Airplane)

Today is the day I’ve been waiting for, I’m writing from the sky.  The best part of today, so far is that I am less than an hour away from seeing my Mom.  I haven’t seen her in four months, and that’s the longest I’ve gone without her nearby, in years.

Seeing my mom is just One of my many reasons for excitement.  I am also blessed to be able to spend time with my Best Friend Jason. It’s been just as long since I’ve seen him, and we were practically joined at the hip before I left.

I strive to make Every Day spectacular, like today, but honestly that’s practically impossible. Some days are good, some days are bad, some days are just average that’s why life is so varied. Though today is shaping up to be special, and I am glad to have “special” days to look forward to.

It’s not every day you can look out the window and see the clouds BENEATH you, but it sure is spectacular.  It’s not every day you can reunite with family and friends after a long absence, what you can do Everyday is be grateful!!! 

Grateful for your family and friends, grateful for the beautiful things you have seen and experienced, grateful for the things you have and the things coming to you in the future. Gratitude shows love for yourself and the world surrounding you, and living from LOVE is how to truly “LIVE.”
To The Universe
Love Brandy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment