Monday, October 22, 2012

Don't Deny SADNESS, Grow Through It...


Here I am wallowing in feelings I have just realized are pervasive in my mind.  I feel like I should be able to control the negative thoughts and emotions I am experiencing, but I can’t banish them.  I feel like with the constant work I do to align myself with the Universe it should reward me with certainty, but that isn’t the case.

I have been experiencing doubt, loneliness, and uncertainty.  I have asked the Universe for guidance, but to no avail.  Unfortunately when I don’t have a sure answer I turn to the question, what am I not doing in alignment with the Universe.

I am searching for reassurance from The Universe that I am on the right path, but I am not getting a clear answer.  Is it possible that The Universe can’t do everything for me, maybe I just have to make a decision and see where it takes me? 

Is it possible that I am not listening to the Universe and letting outside influences guide me, if so I am not walking my path, but the path others want for me.  I am not asking for a lot, all I want is to be less lonely, less unsure, less stunted.  I want growth, I want companionship, I want to be connected to others, I want to feel secure and have a definite idea of my future (wherever I am).

I am putting my feelings “out there.”  I don’t feel this way most of the time, but occasionally I feel lost and need to be sure I am asking for direction.  I don’t pretend to know everything about my path, but I do know that pretending to have all the answers won’t bring me the security I desire. 

To The Universe, I am Listening

Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment