Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I’m Bubbling Over…and I LOVE IT


Good Morning!!!  Today I am filled with excitement, it’s bubbling out of me like a cauldron of witches brew.  Nerdy Halloween references aside, I really am bubbling over with excitement, happiness, and most of all Gratitude.

In 24 hours I’ll be on a plane back to Sacramento, and for those of you that know me, that’s where I’m from and where most of my family and my best friend live.  I Miss Them All So Much.  

My trip is about more than just visiting, I have specific tasks that I need to accomplish.  I have to go through all my belongings and bring more clothing back to Vegas with me for the winter.  I need to pack everything else in boxes for my family to bring to me when they come to visit me in Vegas.

I have to appointments with my school’s financial aid and counseling departments to get my academic record cleared and re-instate my financial aid.  You see I missed more than 3 weeks of school in the spring because I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, so I wasn’t able to complete all the classes I was enrolled in.

School is important to me and I want to keep that option available to me, though I am extremely busy with different writing projects and working with The Elevate Institute.  If you are reading this you know I have a Law of Attraction Newcomers Blog, but I am also working on building a program to help people quit smoking, and working with The Elevate Institute on content, meetings, and member follow up.   http://theelevateinstitute.com/the-seven-keys.html

I am busier than I have been in months, possibly years, and I am learning how to deal with the pressure and experiencing success, pride, and gratitude in the work that I do.  All these pieces come together to bring my happiness, gratitude, and EXCITEMENT to a higher level than normal.  I LOVE IT.

To The Universe

Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment