Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Explore...Exercise...Grow...Keep Moving Forward!!!


                Good Morning Universe…I am still so excited about my weekend of Exotic Animals and Hiking that I can’t seem to stop talking about it.  I may still be a little physically sore, but that’s OK WITH ME.  I Got Up, I Got Out, I Explored!!!

                This is one of those “Good Memories” that my father Jerry Brady is always talking about holding onto when negativity strikes.  I am not openly asking to have negative thoughts and emotions come into my mind, but I am sure it will happen at some point.

                When negativity does try to “sneak up on me” I will have more fuel to fight it off!!!  What is the best fuel to fight of negativity you may ask.  Well it’s happiness, contentment, smiling and laughter, pride, accomplishment, plus a whole host of other positive thoughts and feelings.

                Every GOOD THOUGHT, Every GOOD MEMORY, Every GOOD ACTION that you can draw on is the fuel you can use to fight off negativity.
 
                In the past I didn’t have any concept of a Good Memory.   I never took the time to truly appreciate and experience the Good Stuff.  I think it was because I was afraid.  I was afraid to expect happiness because I thought for sure it would disappear or that I didn’t deserve it.  I don’t believe that anymore.

                Sure some days I feel down, stressed, angry, anxious, or just plain negative…The difference is that now I have been practicing not letting that negativity hang around like an unwanted house guest!!!  Banishing the Negativity is a skill that can never be truly mastered until we acknowledge it and work on turning it into growth.

                You know what they say…Practice makes Perfect.  Well…We may not always be perfect, but we can always be practicing.  One thing practicing does do is it makes us better.  Keep Practicing, Keep Exercising, Keep Growing, and Keep Moving Forward!!!

Don't forget to check out The Elevate Institute's Website at http://theelevateinstitute.com/ 

To The Universe
Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment