Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Be an Active Participant in Your Life!!!


                Good Morning Universe, here’s to everyone showing up to their lives today.  Showing up isn’t just your physical presence.  Showing up to Your Life requires work.  If you want to live a happy and fulfilled life you HAVE TO BE AN ACTIVE PARTICIPANT.   A great place to start is to search out people, places, and things that inspire you. 

You can create your own inspiration through activities like personal writings, poetry, and art.  You should have time set aside to share in the information a beauty created by others by reading and watching things that are based in positivity. 

Make these types of behaviors into your habits.  It can seem difficult with all the things we can engage in to pass our time.  Many times I have just wanted mindless entertainment, which can be enjoyable, but not if I base my life around it. 

Get Pumped about change, but stick with it!!!  I didn’t want to put in the effort or hear other people talk about The Power of Change because I wasn’t ready to commit.  I didn’t believe in myself and didn’t want to make positive use of my time. 

My habits were based in familiarity.  My habits were based in comfort.  My habits didn’t include time for positive self-reflection and growth.  My habits were basically formed by my Fear of Change.
 
Today I am INSPIRED by the positive habits I am forming.  I still experience Fear, but I now revel in overcoming that fear.  I am really starting to enjoy building a life from “good” desires and “positive” experiences.

What kinds of behaviors and habits do you participate in that are limiting your growth?  The first step to change is Acknowledging your negative behaviors and habits.  The first step is often the most difficult, but it’s the Best Gift you can Give Yourself!!!!

To The Universe
Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment