Monday, February 25, 2013

Blaze New Trails!!!


                 Good Morning Universe, and what a BEAUTIFUL Morning it is.  I have had an Amazing weekend, and I am so filled with Gratitude.  This weekend was filled with EXERCISE….Both Mind and BODY!!!

                As many of you know I have been working hard to improve my health and fitness.  I am eating healthy and doing Regular Physical Workouts.  I have had great success on the scale and in scaling mountains!!!

                This weekend marks a new fitness goal met.  I did 2 different hikes in 2days.  Saturday I did a very strenuous hike and scramble at Kraft Mountain, I was out there for like 4-5 hours.  I felt every muscle in my body that day, and experienced some heavy huffing and puffing on the scramble. 

                Saturday night I was sore enough that I even considered not going on the hike yesterday (no scrambling just a 5 mile hike) but thankfully I didn’t let the fear of fatigue stop me. 

                I didn’t cancel my Sunday hike because I wasn’t afraid.  The “old me” would have just assumed that since I was sore that I wouldn’t be able to hike anymore.  I would have assumed that I was not fit enough to push myself. 

                I would have been ASSUMING WRONG!!!  I would have missed out on Another Wonderful and Amazing experience.  Not only did we hike but we went to an animal sanctuary before the hike, and I was able to interact with the most AMAZING ANIMALS and I got wonderful pictures, memories that I will cherish FOREVER!!!  I even held a SNAKE and A TARANTULA in my HAND!!!  I wasn’t afraid, it was amazing and not having that Fear was Beautiful!!!

                I didn’t let negativity and fear stop me from experiencing life, and it was an EXERCISE in Control and Faith.  I was able to control my emotions, I had faith in my fitness, and I didn’t assume the worst….In Fact I Assumed THE BEST and I was Right to Do So!!!

                I want to thank Dan, Cory, and Oscar for inviting me to go along on a wonderful adventure.  I want to thank all my friends and family who support me in person and online.  The positive feedback I get from others makes my accomplishments EVEN BETTER!!!

                Consider what you believe you can accomplish today then Go Out and Do It!!!  Failure is never permanent unless you never try.  Train your mind to remove all the roadblocks that say you can’t accomplish something.  Don’t just incorporate physical exercise into your routine, but begin to exercise control over your thoughts, emotions, and fears.  It’s Worth It!!!

To The Universe
Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment