Wednesday, August 15, 2012

You can Create Your Own Life


            I have been on a journey to find happiness, hope, beauty, meaning, love and much more this year.  I now realize that through my study and practice of the Law of Attraction that I can ask for and receive the things I want and need from the Universe.  I also know that I Deserve to ask the Universe for these things.  When my self worth was low because of my regret about past mistakes I didn’t feel I deserved much.  When I felt undeserving I wasn’t able to access the power of the Universe. 
            Today I don’t have all the things I want, but what I do have is belief.  I believe for the first time that I DO Deserve happiness and I Can have all the things I want in my life.  I don’t have to be perfect, but I have to believe and work with the Universe instead of against it.  The Universe is always trying to give us clues and hints so we can find our path in life easily.  It’s us that always gets lost, we fight the Universe because we don’t believe.  We let negativity lead us astray and when we get lost its painful.  Then we blame the Universe for being cruel, when we just need to learn to listen and participate in our life from a positive place.  When we listen to the Universe it is only then that we will become a Powerful co-creator of our own lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment