Monday, August 6, 2012

We deserve better then Apathy


Monday August 6th, 2012
            I have been working with the Universe every day to improve how I feel about myself, and have the kind of life I dream about for a few months now.  Today I was wondering why the life I was leading before wasn’t working for me.  Then it hit me, apathy.  My life before was Filled with Apathy.  I wasn’t truly happy, and I wasn’t truly unhappy.  The only thing I am sure about is that I was apathetic about almost everything.  I was afraid to care, I thought I would be hurt if I didn’t have what I wanted so I stopped dreaming.
            My simple definition of apathy is just not caring.  Not caring about yourself, not caring about others, not caring about your dreams or even your happiness.  Apathy causes people to Just Exist, we become a shadow of the people we could be.  We don’t experience real happiness, joy, or love.  When we can’t experience happiness, joy, and love first within ourselves, then for others we begin to die inside. 
            I am so perfectly blessed that I have begun to realize that we have choice.  We can live our lives in “the positive” or we can live our lives in “the negative” and what is in between is apathy.  I didn’t know I was living in apathy because I believed that if my life wasn’t bad, then my life must be good.  Today I know that I won’t settle for an apathetic life, I don’t want to exist somewhere between bad and good.  I want happiness, positivity, dreams, adventures, love, and to be surrounded by others who want that kind of life.   Do you live in the positive, or does apathy invade your life daily?  What kind of dreams have you forgotten about?  How can you start to live in the positive, right now?
To The Universe
Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment