Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The People You Care For are Always With You

                This past year is the most time I have spent without my mother and best friend.  It is also the most time I have spent with my Father, at least that I can remember.  It’s a little bit of a trade-off.  I miss my mother and family in Sacramento but I am so grateful to be able to be with family and friends in my new town.

                To my Mother Denise, You Are ALWAYS with me.  I am eternally grateful, because I have you as my mother.  You have always made my life so special.  You are filled with Love and Kindness and the rest of the world would benefit if more people were filled with the same qualities ALL YEAR ROUND.  I Love you more than Anything or Anyone.

                To my family back home, we have been through a lot, but I am grateful to have been blessed with you as well.  Sometimes we are inseparable, sometimes we drift apart, sometimes we fight, but we are always connected in LOVE.  You can change your friends, but your family is forever.

                To my Best Friend Jason, You are family and my Best Friend.  How lucky does that make me?  You have stuck by me through Good and Bad.  When I am not around you, I often feel like I am missing a part of myself.  You are One in a Million and my Love for you is Endless.

                To my friends, you may be small in number, but you are with me forever.  It is not the number of friends a person has that matters.  What matters is how close they are to your heart.  What matters is that you know your true friends share a deep love and respect with you.

To The Universe

Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment