Thursday, January 31, 2013

Change Your Life based on What YOU WANT!!!


                Good Morning Universe.  Here we are at the end of January 2013 and I am Proud to say that I have been sticking to my intentions for 2013.
                Those people who have followed my writings know that I spoke about my intentions for 2013 at the start of this year.  One of my biggest intentions for 2013 was eating better and exercising on a regular basis.
                One of the goals I desired to reach for this year was to weight loss.  Honestly, who hasn’t made the New Years Resolution to “Get Healthy” and “Lose Weight” at least once in their life.  I know I have made that resolution more than once, but I never really kept it.
                I have lost weight before in my life, the problem was that I didn’t lose weight in a healthy way.  In the past when I have focused on losing weight it was focused on the motto, “whatever way I can lose weight is Fine for Me.”
                This negative model for weight loss encouraged negative behaviors like, starvation, use of drugs that caused weight loss, or just plain unhealthy eating.  I was not focused on Long Term success.  I wanted results, and I wanted them NOW!!!
                As many of you know if you make significant changes in your lifestyle based on Negative Desires, you lose sight of the Real Goal.  The Real Goal is long term success and happiness, shortcuts just won’t stick.
                The difference between how I am achieving my goals now as compared to the past is that I have recognized where my true desire is.  Before now I just wanted to be Skinny so other people would find me more attractive or be envious of me.  Today I am more focused on how I FEEL ABOUT MYSELF, not how OTHER FEEL ABOUT ME.
                This is a MAJOR shift in my perspective, and has resulted in AMAZING RESULTS.  When I focused more on the worth other people assigned to me, I neglected the most important part of TRUE CHANGE.  True and lasting change in your attitude and behavior is only Successful and Fulfilling if it comes from YOU.
                It doesn’t matter what other people think about you.  What matters most is What You Think About Yourself.  If you are Operating from Love and not harming others you will see a path laid out for you that is More Amazing then you could ever picture.
                I am proud to share my journey with you, and hope that each of you will see the true value of Loving yourself and sharing that Love with the World.
To The Universe
Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment