Thursday, January 3, 2013

Do you need a New You in the NEW YEAR?


                Well we made it…It’s 2013 and everything I’ve been reading is about creating a “New You” in the New Year.  What’s that supposed to mean?  We don’t need more people telling us we need to create a New person to go along with the New Year.  We need Love, Acceptance, Growth, and we need to tune into to what will make each of us happy.

                If you truly believe that you need to create a “New You” in the New Year in order to have more happiness in your life, Then DO IT!!!  I am all for self-reflection and growth, but make sure that the changes you consider implementing are changes that come from a deep desire within yourself.

                In the New Year you should focus inward on what desires you feel inside your heart.  What if you don’t really Want a New You.  What if you Truly Believe you are happy with yourself, if so then CELEBRATE.  No one is perfect and we are always growing, but don’t seek out changes unless you Truly Believe those Changes will manifest Happiness in your life.  In the New Year your desires, intentions, and the changes you implement because of them should be in alignment with your Heart!!!

                Personally I have many desires I want to implement within myself and my life, but I also realize I am happy now, I just want MORE HAPPINESS.  When I consider “changes” that I want to make in the upcoming year, I will filter these desires through Happiness.  I must ask myself if the road I am travelling and the decisions I am making will result in More Happiness for Myself and those around me.

                Here’s to EVERYONE bringing more happiness into their world this year.  Here’s to EVERYONE operating from a place within themselves that is filled with LOVE.  HERE’S TO THE NEW YEAR!!!! 

To The Universe
LOVE BRANDY

No comments:

Post a Comment