Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I Miss Christmas….But CAN’T WAIT for the New Year


                Wow, I can’t believe the year is almost over.  This year has been full of changes, and for the first time in many years the majority of those changes have been All Good.  I am not saying change hasn’t been a struggle, but I feel GOOD.  I am Excited to see what the New Year has, I am not dreading 2013.
                I have been thinking a lot about what I want my life to look like in The New Year.  Every year people talk about resolutions, and what changes they want to make, but all too often we fail to follow through.  I am SO GUILTY of doing this in the Past, but this year I am not making resolutions, I am setting intentions.
                What is the difference between setting an intention and making a resolution?  Resolutions seem more set in stone, I want a plan for my New Year, but I want to be able to adapt as needed.  I want to really look at what I WANT, how I WANT to feel, what will make me happy then go from there.
                I am ready to commit to change and operating from a place in my heart that is filled with LOVE and not FEAR.  I am ready to set my intentions, take steps to make them happen, and adjust them when I feel called to do so.
                I KNOW as I walk my path through the next year I can experience wonderful things, but I am not ready to stop listening for the whispers of “The Universe.”  My intentions are the groundwork for my future, but the future is always changing. 
                What I am sure of is that as long as I listen to my heart, I will grow and be happy.  I am sure that I will have times when I experience negative emotions, but I am also SURE that with the right tools and solid plan of action I can grow and have a GREAT NEW YEAR!!!
To The Universe
Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment