Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I AM responsible to PUSH MYSELF

                Good Morning Universe, I want to be lazy today.  I woke up really early, before the sun was up, and really didn’t sleep well.  Oops, that sounds like an excuse in the making.  It’s sounds like an excuse not to keep my exercise commitment.

                If I didn’t just get dressed, stretch out, and acknowledge that only I can make myself exercise I would be worried.  I wanted to let The Universe know that I experience a desire to be lazy today.  Now that I have expressed that desire, it’s up to ME to push myself forward.    

It is my choice to get past my desire to be “comfortable” and “a little lazy.”  This morning I am making a choice to keep my commitment, out of Love and Respect for myself and my desires.

It helps to know that once I am done with my exercise commitment I KNOW I’ll feel Great.  I am off to exercise, and will continue this day’s blog when I get back.  I know that once I overcome my “lazy” I’ll feel “even better” because I have kept my commitment.

I’m BACK, and no surprise here, I feel Great.  I just completed another 4 mile walk today, and not just any walking, Power Walking.  It was enough exercise to have me sweating, even though it’s pretty chilly this morning.  Even during my walk, my “Lazy” tried to sneak back up on me.  My “Lazy” whispered in my ear and told me to go home early.  Thankfully I didn’t listen, and that makes me proud.

I am proud to have pushed through my “Lazy” phase and completed the exercise which I am committed to.  No one else can make me do it.  I am responsible to Push Myself towards my goals.  When I focus on my goals and what I want to accomplish I know that I am operating from a place of Love within myself.  Today is going to be Another Great Day.

To The Universe

Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment