Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Giving to Others, Give to Yourself!!!!


                Good Morning Universe, once again I am Super Excited!!!  As you know I have been making an effort on many fronts to improve my life.  I am working towards better physical health with good food choices and exercise, this week I was rewarded with a loss of 5lbs.  YEAH!!! 
I am working towards a more complete social life in my new city.  At first I was unsure how to make friends, but then a light went on in my head, GIVE BACK. 
This week I am giving my time and energy towards volunteering.  Today I will be volunteering at a local animal shelter with a friend.  This weekend I am volunteering to help with The Ugly Sweater Run, which is accepting toys to help those in need. 
I haven’t been this excited in a while, I am looking forward to socially interacting with new people.  Even better is that I am able to donate my time to REALLY be of assistance to others, and that fills me with LOVE and EXCITEMENT.  Helping Others is one of the Greatest ways to Help Yourself.
When you are of assistance to others, whether it be monetary, giving your time, or even giving a smile to a stranger to “Spread the LOVE” it feels GREAT.  I have said before that the more Love you put out into the Universe the More Love you get back for yourself, and I Meant IT.
It’s the season of giving and we should all be thinking about what we can give back to The Universe.  Will you give a kind word or encouragement to a stranger today?  Will you commit to volunteering to give back to those in need?  Will you give Yourself a kind word or encouragement today?  Will you commit to operating from LOVE not just during the holidays, but ALL YEAR?
Let’s make this holiday season and New Year all about LOVE.  Love for ourselves, Love for others, and Love for the planet. 
To The Universe
LOVE BRANDY

No comments:

Post a Comment