Thursday, December 27, 2012

I INTEND to have an Awesome 2013!!!!


                Lately I have been contemplating what kinds of experiences I can garner in order to lead a more fulfilling and happy life.  I feel good today, but I KNOW I can FEEL BETTER.  I have been making changes in my life to help me achieve that goal, but maybe I should stop thinking about gaining more happiness as a goal.

A goal implies something that can be reached, a milestone.  Having excessive amounts of happiness in my life is completely attainable, but it’s not specific.   A goal is measurable, I don’t want to start the year off trying to MEASURE my Happiness. 

                I am setting my intentions, not goals.  I intend to experience happiness every day.  I intend to discover more people, places, and experiences which will enrich my life and fill me with happiness.  I intend to release the negative experiences and cultivate the positive experiences in my life.  I intend to grow as a person through evaluation of my thoughts and emotions.  I intend to take ACTION Every Day that will make My Intentions into My Reality.  I intend to be GRATEFUL for my Life, my Freedom, my Experiences, and the LOVE I feel.

                What are your intentions for the New Year?  Are you ready to surrender your old habits in order to garner new experiences?  Are you ready to forgive yourself and others for things you feel may be holding you back from LOVE?  Are you ready and willing to bring EXCITEMENT, GRATITUDE, and LOVE into your life EVERYDAY in the New Year?  Let’s DO IT!!!  Let’s be Happy!!!  Let’s Celebrate!!!

To The Universe
LOVE BRANDY

No comments:

Post a Comment