Thursday, July 19, 2012

Unleash Your HAPPY


Thursday July 19th          
            Do you know how to “Unleash Your Happy?”  It’s a question I’ve never really asked myself.  I am so used to concentrating on the bad or even just the average.  Happy had seemed to me to be a blessing, not something I could expect and have every moment or even every day.  Don’t get me wrong when I say happy, I mean REAL HAPPY.  Not the happy we pretend to be to get by, or so people won’t question and worry about us.  I’m talking about the kind of happiness that is contagious and can’t be hidden.  When you have an abundance of Real Happy it overflows from you, into others, into the Universe, and all the way back around to you again.  It’s a constant waterfall of good feelings that can keep you sustained for your entire life.
            You probably want to know how to find your Real Happy.  Well it’s simple to start with, just try smiling.  It may feel a little awkward at first but don’t give up.  The more you smile for no specific reason the more contagious it will become.  Not only will you begin to feel happy, but the Universe will feel your Real Happy.  It will respond to you and start sending you actual events and people to reinforce your Real Happy.
            If you have trouble finding your Real Happy, try looking backwards.  Remember a time when you felt good, I know it can be difficult for some people but keep trying.  A good place to start is when you were young.  Even people with difficult childhoods have the ability to tap into the innocence and simplicity of being a kid.  Pretend you are little again, back when the simple things were amazing.  I thought a Rubik’s Cube was cool when I was tiny, and the video games when I was small were so simple yet SO Amazing.  I loved pretending with my friends, I still love pretending.  What can you do today to unleash your Real Happy?  Remember any Happy, no matter how small, is a Great start.  Practice Happy every day and eventually it will always be with you.

To The Universe
Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment