Friday, July 6, 2012

Is the Universe Listening to Me


July 6th 2012
            Hello universe, are you listening?  Cause if you are it feels like your stepping on me, like an unwanted bug.  I have a feeling that negativity will come back to haunt me, at least if all this stuff about what we put out, we get back, is true.  But coming from someone new to this, its hard to understand the pain.  Logically I know that pain and negativity won’t bring me happiness, but that doesn’t mean its easy to change my brain and how it operates.  I have 36years of the old way of thinking, and trust me its easy that way. 
Why does everybody, including me, think “It’s just not fair.”  Who ever told me life would be fair, no one specifically.  I think I’ve been brainwashed my movies, books, and tv to think that happy endings are something we can expect.  No one watches sad endings all the time, sometimes we like a “good cry”, but only if it’s VERY temporary.  Why is it that in times of destitude and sadness its SO hard to see anything good.  My logic tells me there is always someone worse off then me somewhere, but my heart never seems to agree.
Right now I’m trying to let the negative go, and its working a little.  But if you’ve been reading its obvious I’m still holding onto something.  My brain says “stop thinking about it if you want it to go away”, the rest of me says “whatever, you know its not that easy.”  What if I really believed it was “That Easy” to let it go, I bet you the bad feelings would be much farther from me now.
As long as I’m searching for ways to heal the past by making my future I believe things will be better.  Even if I have to remind myself 50 times a day, it will be true. I can’t have what I want for my future, if I am always living in my past.

To The Universe
Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment