Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Decisions from the Heart


Tuesday July 31, 2012 
            Today I am grateful and that gratitude came from listening to my heart.  Making decisions based on what’s best for yourself, others around you, and for the Universe is completely satisfying.  I realize that so many times I have made decisions based out of fear.  Many of those decisions were negative, selfish, and led me down a destructive path.  Though I also have come to realize that many decisions I have made that seemed positive, were still based in fear.  I wasn’t listening to myself or the Universe.
            Let me explain, I am currently working for my father helping him realize his dream for the Elevate Institute.  He wants to bring the Law of Attraction to others without cost.  I know it’s possible because he’s brought the Law of Attraction into my life and it’s been absolutely wonderful.  The dilemma I was having was how to be productive without having what I would consider a normal hourly or salaried job.  Those kind of positions are guaranteed and I have always done well with that.  Having said that, my “needs” are being met and I am happy.  I don’t have a lot of money, but I realize I don’t need much money right now.  The things I need, and many of the things I want, are in my life today.  I am happy.
            I was offered an opportunity to become involved with an MLM, which is multi-level marketing.  I researched this opportunity and realized sales and marketing is something I don’t enjoy.  Though the financial rewards can be good, it’s not something I want to do, and it’s not something I would enjoy.  If you don’t enjoy what you do it’s really difficult to be good at it, and can often negatively impact other aspects of your life.  I had the courage to say no, and once I did I KNEW I made the right decision.  It felt right inside to say no.  My future is still uncertain, but what is certain is that I am on the right path.  I know because I FEEL it inside, and what I feel inside right now is GREAT.
To The Universe
Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment