Monday, July 23, 2012

Are you stuck in the past?


            I am at peace today, and I can honestly say its from the inside out.  Just a few months ago if I looked at my life it made me extremely sad.  I felt unworthy, stuck, and pathetic for a woman in her thirties.  Today I was just relaxing while listening to music when it hit me, Life is Great and I’M making it that way.  I don’t have the things I want from my life, but I Absolutely KNOW I WILL. 
            Let me give you a little background to catch you up.  I am in my thirties, i’m single and have lived with family members for quite a few years, much of the time without a bedroom of my own.  I am a recovering drug addict, a felon, and have suffered with severe insomnia, anxiety, depression, and low self esteem for years.  Those things on there own are sad for me to admit out loud because I have always been worried people will judge me.  Though I now realize that no one can ever judge me as harshly as I judge myself, though it’s still difficult sometimes to get over my past.  The only way to overcome the past is to BELIEVE that you deserve better, then Ask for it, Expect it, Plan for it, and Receive it.  That’s how the Universe will take my attitude adjustment and enhance my life.
            I am so excited these days to be on a path that is filled with joy, beauty, love, and belief in my wonderful future.  I still have times when I get sad or dwell on ALL my past mistakes, but those times are getting easier to get through.  I am so grateful that the Universe is working in my life, and that I am Working With The Universe to give me the life I want and need.
            Are you stuck in the past?  Have you been able to start forgiving yourself and others for the things that hold you back?  Ask yourself what you need to move on from so you can have the life you want.  Ask yourself as often as you can.  Then put the past behind you.  Don’t forget the lessons of the past, just focus on the present and how you see your future.  Then tell the Universe what you want in your future, stay positive and believe.  The Universe will provide you with a life that will give you pride, joy, love, and the things you want and need.
To The Universe
Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment