Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Is Your Life A Miracle? YES IT IS!!!

“There are two ways to live: You can live as if nothing is a miracle; or, you can live as if everything is a miracle.”  -Albert Einstein

                Good Morning Universe.  I have heard this quote by Einstein many times in my life, but recently it has been popping up everywhere.  Whenever I read a blog or check out an inspirational site or video this quote keeps coming back to me.  So I guess it means I should be focusing on Einstein for inspiration!!!!

                When I was younger I didn’t like the word, “miracle.”  I always put a religious spin on
“miracles” and since I wasn’t a religious or spiritual person I didn’t like the connotation associated with the word.

                As I have gotten older I am still not a religious person, though I appreciate and accept the value other people put into their religious practices and beliefs.  Today I would say that I am spiritual, though my exact definition of spirituality is still evolving.

                What I do know is that when I started believing that Miracles happen every day is when I started to experience Love and Happiness.  The miracles I believe happen every day are usually small and often overlooked, even by myself. 

                When I wake up every day, it’s a miracle.  When I smile and laugh, it’s a miracle.  When the sun shines through the clouds and lights up the mountains outside my window, it’s a miracle.  When I CHOOSE to smile and live in love instead of dwelling in negativity and sadness, it’s a miracle. 

                Some of these miracles are created by nature.  Some of these miracles are created by others.  Some of these miracles are created by me.  The common thread is that when I look for and appreciate the things in my life, the miracles around me, I AM HAPPIER.

                What Miracles are around you today?  What is one thing no matter how BIG or how SMALL you can view as one of life’s miracles?  What can you do today to see YOUR LIFE as a MIRACLE?

To The Universe

Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment