Friday, June 7, 2013

Belief is a Powerful Tool…Use It!!!


                 Do you know the Universe is always talking to us, it’s just waiting for us to listen. The Universe is always offering us a path to our dreams.  We must keep our eyes and ears open so the Universe can guide us.

                An important thing to remember as we walk our path is that it is rarely a straight line.  The Universe gives us opportunities to alter our path to fit our needs all the time, whether it be daily or even hourly.  Don’t ignore these whispers just because they are coming at you fast, grab hold of your future because it starts today.

                Now don’t despair because the Universe isn’t yelling at you about your path daily.  If the Universe isn’t yelling at you every day, if you don’t see the signs of your future every hour don’t despair.

                Remember the Universe doesn’t work on your timeframe.  The Universe will give you what you want and need at the opportune moment.  The Universe can see where you are going long before you can.  I had to surrender my path to the Universe today.

                It may seem small, but my scale hasn’t moved in a few weeks.  For those of you that don’t already know I am on a journey to better health and weight loss, so the scale is an important tool for me.  At first I was upset not having the regular success I am used to, but it doesn’t change my goals or my work ethic.

                I am still going to keep up with my regular workouts and watch what I eat.  Those things are good for me, and I don’t need immediate rewards because in the long run I’ll be rewarded.  The Universe has a timeframe for my health and I choose to Believe.

                One of the Most Important things you can do for yourself is to Believe that what you want and need WILL COME.  The Universe will respond to your Belief, never give up, never stop believing, keep working to make your life AWESOME.

To The Universe

Love Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment